MJOG Patient Messaging Service
Mitcheldean Surgery uses the MJOG Patient Messaging Service to send appointment reminders and other health communications via text message, e-mail and Smart phone app.
MJog Messenger is a FREE app for patients allowing quick and easy two-way communications with the Surgery. The familiar user interface provides patients with a convenient way to manage appointments, be alerted about services and receive reminders. PIN authentication can be enabled so you can ensure your data is protected.
- There is no cost to use the MJog Messenger App – it is free to download and there are no message costs.
- MJog Messenger is self-explanatory and simple to use with clear details including links and buttons to complete app.
- We can send more informative messages, compared to SMS, with styled text and images.
- Easy to use – it is a simple process to cancel appointments in ‘one click’, provide feedback for the Friends & Family Test, or to complete patient surveys.
- All your appointment information is contained in one place, and not buried amongst your other text messages.
- The App provides quick access to Google Maps and other apps so you can keep in touch with us.
The App can be downloaded from the Apple or Android Stores by clicking the links below:
PLEASE NOTE: The App is not enabled for use in iPads or tablets.
If you do not wish to receive appointment reminders and other communications via MJOG please contact the Surgery.
A copy of the MJOG Data Security Statement can be downloaded below: