The NHS Gloucestershire Health & Care NHS Foundation Trust have produced a patient information leaflet on the wearing of face masks or coverings during your visit to NHS premises.
- Why you need to wear a face mask or covering when you have no symptoms of coronavirus.
- How to put on and remove your mask or covering correctly
- How to look after your face mask
- How to wash your hands correctly and what to use.
- Advice about re-using your face mask or covering.
- Advice about sharing your mask with family members.
A copy of the leaflet can be downloaded from here: Patient Face Covering Leaflet